Based in Penneshaw, Operations Depot
Join a ASX200 award winning tourism and transport company and join a great supportive team.
Due to an increase in activity we are looking to recruit a casual Coach Cleaner to join our KI operation based in Penneshaw.
About the role
The primary function of the KI Coach Cleaner is the daily preparation of tour and transfer vehicles ensuring a high standard of interior and exterior presentation and readiness.
The position will require some administration functions.
To ensure success this role requires commitment, flexibility, reliability, planning, teamwork, and time management.
You will need strong work ethics, be reliable and have excellent attention to detail. A strong ability to communicate with operational team members including maintenance supervisor and drivers will be required.
Ideally you will also have:
- A broad knowledge of manual handling and workplace safety
- The ability to establish good working relationships and work cooperatively with other staff
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Experience in vehicle cleaning and detailing preferred (desired)
- Heavy Vehicle Licence or equivalent (beneficial)
- Level of customer and driver satisfaction with vehicle cleanliness
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Reliability and flexibility
- Implementation of creative solutions to resolve issues
- Demonstrated flexibility in working hours
We will further support the right candidate to upskill in licences if not all requirements are met.
We are requesting a resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position and please pay close attention to the questions.
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
SeaLink SA is part of the Kelsian Group - Australia’s largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
With around 9000 employees, the Kelsian Group is one of Australia’s most experienced and diverse multi-modal transport businesses operating around 4000 buses, 120 ferries and 24 light rail vehicles, carrying over 207 million customers per year.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.