About the Role
We are looking for live on and live off, positive, motivated & professional candidates to join our dynamic team as a Food & Beverage Attendant, working across multiple outlets at Eurong Beach Resort on beautiful K'gari (Fraser Island).
Your role will involve providing exceptional guest dining experiences, ensuring prompt and professional service in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Free Island Tours (conditions apply)
- 25% off in all outlets (conditions apply)
- Discounts for Hotel stays (conditions apply)
- Access to Employee Training Programs
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Travel Discounts
- Employee Award Programs
- Monthly One-On-One’s with your Department Manager
- Monthly departmental Buzz Nights! A great way to celebrate our achievements and get to know your Department team members on a social level
- Various team member benefits through the Accor and SeaLink brands
- Various yearly team member recognition programs, designed to recognise team members exceptional performance and achievements in the workplace
A few live on island perks for team members…
- $100 per fortnight living expenses (including 3 meals per day, single accommodation)
- Free 24 hour staff gym facilities
- Free walk on Ferry transfers to and from the island for all team members.
- Access to the Resort pool all year round
Key Role Requirements
- Dynamic personality with the ability to provide an exceptional level of service to guests at all times
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Proven ability to work across multiple outlets, inclusive of buffet, a-la-carte, bar, & bakery.
- The ability to relocate into the Staff Village on Fraser Island for work
- The ability to work across a broad rostering system, over a 7 day working week
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in a-la-carte restaurant service, along with buffet and bistro style services
- A valid Queensland RSA – or the ability to obtain one for work (wine and cocktail knowledge desired)
- Demonstrated barista experience
- Great time management skills and the ability to produce and manage a superior product
- A valid Police Clearance (dated within the last 6 months), or the ability to obtain one for work
- A valid Food Handling Certificate – or the ability to obtain one for work – highly regarded
In line with Queensland Government's mandated requirements for Covid vaccinations, effective 17 December 2021, successful candidates will need to provide evidence of being double vaccinated.
How to Apply
Click APPLY and you will be provided with a range of questions to help us learn more about you.
Applications close by 5pm on 7 February 2022
Please note this closing date is indicative only. We may close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.
SeaLink - Fraser Island … A World Heritage listed island off Australia’s Eastern Queensland coast, is the world’s largest sand island, stretching over 120km. With cool towering rainforests to walk through and explore, over 100 freshwater lakes to swim in, including the iconic Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, and an amazing beach highway, where else would you rather be.
Living and working in paradise… we can’t think of anything better!
Though surrounded by untamed wilderness and rugged terrain, Fraser Island boasts luxurious, relaxing and natural accommodation experiences.