- Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
- ASX 200 Listed with 9,000+ employees globally
- Opportunity to live and work in "paradise"
About the opportunity
K’gari Beach Resort (formerly Eurong Beach Resort) is the hub for fishing and four-wheel-driving experiences along Fraser Island’s east coast. Accessible only via 4WD, and offering a relaxed, coastal escape, the suite of more than 50 spacious, newly-renovated hotel rooms and two-bedroom apartments.
We are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to work alongside a fun and motivated team in ensuring our guests receive the highest standard of service and an unforgettable stay at K'gari Beach Resort.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity working up to 38 hours; operating on a 10 days on and 4 days off roster. The successful candidate will be required to relocate to the island and live in our staff accommodation
- $1000 SeaLink Employee Travel Allowance every year*
- Free island tours*
- Free walk on ferry transfers to-and-from the island
- 25% off selected resort outlets*
- Staff rates for Accor Hotel stays plus discounts for family/friends*
- Employee award programs
- Access to the resort pool all year round
Key Role Requirements
- The ability to work across a broad rostering system across 10 days
- Ability to take direction, take on multiple tasks at once, and follow standard daily job boards and lists
- Ability to work autonomously or in teams; proven ability to work unsupervised
- Meticulous attention to detail; looking further than the obvious
- Take pride in your customer service abilities to ensure our guests experience on island is one to remember!
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Great time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven experience in a resort / hotel / motel housekeeping environment
“All final applicants for this position will be required to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position, as each application will be considered on its merits.”
How to Apply
Click APPLY and you will be provided with a range of questions to help us learn more about you.
Applications close by 5pm on 10 September 2022.
Please note this closing date is indicative only. We may close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.
SeaLink - K'gari (Fraser Island) … A World Heritage listed island off Australia’s Eastern Queensland coast, is the world’s largest sand island, stretching over 120km. With cool towering rainforests to walk through and explore, over 100 freshwater lakes to swim in, including the iconic Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, and an amazing beach highway, where else would you rather be.
Living and working in paradise… we can’t think of anything better!
Though surrounded by untamed wilderness and rugged terrain, K'gari boasts luxurious, relaxing and natural accommodation experiences.