With an unbeatable beachfront address on 75 Mile Beach, K’gari Beach Resort (formerly Eurong Beach Resort) is the hub for four-wheel-driving experiences along K'gari (Fraser Island's) east coast. This remote base is only accessible by 4WD and ignites a sense of adventure within a relaxed coastal escape.
With expansive grounds, the resort includes 83 newly renovated hotel accommodation, as well as a restaurant and bar, renowned Eurong Bakery, and general store.
Bring your hands-on approach to clean, restock and service resort hotel accommodation at K'gari Beach Resort. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, an ability to keep up with the physically demanding nature of the role. and most importantly take pride in what they do!
This is a permanent part-time opportunity, working up to 80 hours per fortnight across a broad 10-day rostering system. The successful candidate must be able to relocate to the staff accommodation.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Committed to delivering brilliant customer experiences.
- Must be physically fit due to the manual labour involved - stairs, lifting, repetitive tasks.
- Motivated, good attitude and ability to work effectively within a team.
- Worked in a similar role; hotel/resort housekeeping (highly regarded).
- Hold a valid manual Driver Licence (highly regarded).
- Live-off staff must be willing to travel via the barge at River Heads (45 mins each way).
Employee Benefits - conditions apply
- $145 weekly living expenses (private accommodation + meals)
- $1000 Annual SeaLink Employee Travel Allowance
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Access to the resort pool and 24/7 staff gym
- Free ferry transfers to-and-from the island
- 25% off resort dining, retail and spa
- Free Island 4WD bus tours
How to Apply
Click INTERESTED and upload a copy of your resume.
All final applicants for this position will be required to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position, as each application will be considered on its merits.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.
SeaLink Marine & Tourism is a world-class and Australian-owned operator, part of Kelsian Group Limited - an ASX200-listed international transport and tourism service provider in Australia, Singapore and London.
Our resorts, ferries and tour operations connect travellers to experience the best of World Heritage-listed K'gari (Fraser Island). We believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories.