Kingfisher Bay Resort is World Heritage-listed K'gari (Fraser Island's) premiere eco accommodation. Nestled amongst tree-covered dunes, along the calm waters of the Great Sandy Strait, it is the perfect base for exploration. Discover the island's native surrounds with endless beaches, pristine freshwater lakes, lush rainforests and a spectacular range of wildlife. This 152-room resort features 4 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, 5 bars and a variety of nature-based activities, walks and 4WD explorer tours.
Bring your hands-on approach to clean, restock and service resort hotel, villa and house accommodation at Kingfisher Bay Resort. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, an ability to keep up with the physically demanding nature of the role. and most importantly take pride in what they do!
This is a permanent part-time opportunity, working up to 76 hours per fortnight across a broad 7-day rostering system. The successful candidate must be willing to commute via the barge at River Heads. Departs River Heads at 6:45am. Departs Kingfisher Bay at 5:00pm. 45-minutes each way.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Committed to delivering brilliant customer experiences.
- Must be physically fit due to the manual labour involved - stairs, lifting, repetitive tasks.
- Motivated, good attitude and ability to work effectively within a team.
- Worked in a similar role; hotel/resort housekeeping (highly regarded).
- Hold a valid manual Driver Licence (highly regarded).
- Live-off staff must be willing to travel via the barge at River Heads (45 mins each way).
Employee Benefits - conditions apply
- $1000 Annual SeaLink Employee Travel Allowance
- Worldwide ALL Heartist Bienvenue benefits
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Access to the Sandbar pool and 24/7 staff gym
- Free ferry transfers to-and-from the island
- 25% off resort dining, retail and spa
- Free Island 4WD bus tours
How to Apply
Click APPLY and upload a copy of your resume.
All final applicants for this position will be required to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position, as each application will be considered on its merits.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.
SeaLink Marine & Tourism is a world-class and Australian-owned operator, part of Kelsian Group Limited - an ASX200-listed international transport and tourism service provider in Australia, Singapore and London.
Our resorts, ferries and tour operations connect travellers to experience the best of World Heritage-listed K'gari (Fraser Island). We believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories.