SeaLink Marine & Tourism is a world-class and Australian-owned operator, part of Kelsian Group Limited - an ASX200-listed international transport and tourism service provider in Australia, Singapore and London.
Our award-winning resorts, ferries and tour operations connect travellers to experience the best of World Heritage-listed K'gari (Fraser Island). We believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories.
About the opportunity
Kingfisher Bay Resort is a 4 star eco-resort, nestled along the western bay of K’gari (Fraser Island) and the the winner of TripAdvisor’s 2022 Traveller’s Choice Award.
We're looking for a qualified Beauty Therapist to relocate to the island and live and work in 'paradise'. Become part of a renowned tourism leisure brand where no two days will be the same.
The resort's island Day Spa offers a tranquil environment for guests to rest, reflect and relax. With an array of nourishing treatments using natural Australian products, this specially-designed sanctuary has spacious treatment rooms, a relaxation area and lifestyle boutique which subtly reflect the pristine natural beauty of K'gari.
The benefits - conditions apply
- Only $100 per f/n for accommodation plus three meals every day
- $1000 Annual Sealink employee travel allowance
- Worldwide Heartist Bienvenue benefits
- 25% off resort dining, retail and spa
- Free Island 4WD bus tours
- Free ferry transfers to-and-from the island
- Access to the resort pool and staff gym
In your free time
- Explore majestic rainforest canopies, ancient sand blows, and crystal clear freshwater inland lakes.
- Book a segway, kayaking or eco-marine tour and spot turtles, dolphins and whales during season.
- Go 4WD'ing along the famous 75-mile beach and enjoy the coast's prime fishing locations.
- Build lifelong connections with fun and likeminded colleagues from around the world.
Key Role Requirements
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Confidence and ability to work one-on-one with clients
- Understanding of client care and exceptional treatment standards
- Experience in facials, body treatments, waxing, and massage
- Ability to recommend home care products
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Proven Spa, Beauty and Massage Therapy experience in a hotel or resort day spa environment or similar
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous reception / administration experience - client bookings and phone/email confirmations - highly regarded
- Must have experience in performing all massage styles
- Cert IV or a Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Minimum 12 months experience post certification
“All final applicants for this position will be required to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position, as each application will be considered on its merits.”
How to Apply
Click APPLY and you will be provided with a range of questions to help us learn more about you.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
Please note this closing date is indicative only. We may close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.