Kingfisher Bay Resort
K'gari (Fraser Island)
Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
Training and Development opportunities provided
About the Role
We are looking for a live off, positive, motivated & professional candidates to join our dynamic Housekeeping team as a Public Area Cleaner, working across multiple outlets at Kingfisher Bay Resort on beautiful K'gari (Fraser Island).
- Free Island Tours (conditions apply)
- 25% off in all outlets (conditions apply)
- Discounts for Hotel stays (conditions apply)
- Access to Employee Training Programs
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Travel Discounts
- Employee Award Programs
- Monthly One-On-One’s with your Department Manager
- Monthly departmental Buzz Nights! A great way to celebrate our achievements and get to know your Department team members on a social level
- Various team member benefits through the Accor and SeaLink brands
- Various yearly team member recognition programs, designed to recognise team members exceptional performance and achievements in the workplace
- Customer focused
- Positive, can do attitude
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions within set guidelines
- Has a strong work ethic
- Exhibits people management skills and understand cultural diversity
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Previous hotel or resort cleaning experience highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to work in a close team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and organise multiple tasks with a commitment to follow through to a successful completion.
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Valid Police Check (within the last 6 months), or the ability to obtain one
In line with Queensland Government's mandated requirements for Covid vaccinations, effective 17 December 2021, successful candidates will need to provide evidence of being double vaccinated.
How to Apply
Click APPLY and you will be provided with a range of questions to help us learn more about you.
Applications close by 5pm on 7 February 2022
Please note this closing date is indicative only. We may close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.
SeaLink Fraser Island incorporates Kingfisher Bay Resort, Eurong Beach Resort, and Fraser Island Barges & Fraser Explorer Tours.
Fraser Island … A World Heritage listed island off Australia’s Eastern Queensland coast, is the world’s largest sand island, stretching over 120km. With cool towering rainforests to walk through and explore, over 100 freshwater lakes to swim in, including the iconic Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, and an amazing beach highway, where else would you rather be.
Living and working in paradise… we can’t think of anything better!
Though surrounded by untamed wilderness and rugged terrain, Fraser Island boasts luxurious, relaxing and natural accommodation experiences.