Kingfisher Bay Resort is World Heritage-listed K'gari (Fraser Island's) premiere eco accommodation. Nestled amongst tree-covered dunes, along the calm waters of the Great Sandy Strait, it is the perfect base for exploration. Discover the island's native surrounds with endless beaches, pristine freshwater lakes, lush rainforests and a spectacular range of wildlife. This 152-room resort features 4 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, 5 bars and a variety of nature-based activities, walks and 4WD explorer tours.
Kingfisher Bay Resort (KBRV Resort Operations Pty Ltd) is the island's premiere 4-star eco-resort and winner of TripAdvisor’s 2022 Traveller’s Choice Award. Due to the exciting launch of the resort's latest restaurant, we're seeking permanent full-time Trade Qualified Chefs to live and work in paradise.
Join our dynamic kitchen team in creating unforgettable guest experiences, serving up modern Australian cuisine across a multi-outlet resort. The kitchen team offer a range of curated culinary experiences across buffet breakfast, al-la-carte and classic bistro-style favourites, plus a variety of events, wedding and functions.
Bring your industry experience in quality high-volume service and join an organisation that promotes an engaging and rewarding workplace, where no two days are the same!
The benefits - conditions apply
- $145 weekly living expenses (private accommodation + 3 meals every day)
- $1000 Annual Sealink Employee Travel Allowance
- Worldwide ALL Heartist program benefits
- 25% off resort dining, retail and spa
- Free Island 4WD bus tours
- Free ferry transfers to and from the island
- Access to the Sandbar pool and 24/7 staff gym
- Experience working in a high-volume kitchen
- Experience working in a hotel/resort (highly regarded)
- Certificate III or IV Commercial Cookery
- Diploma Hospitality Management (highly regarded)
- HACCP and Food Safety and Hygiene training
- The right to live and work in Australia
SeaLink Marine & Tourism is a world-class and Australian-owned operator, part of Kelsian Group Limited - an ASX200-listed international transport and tourism service provider in Australia, Singapore and London.
Our resorts, ferries and tour operations connect travellers to experience the best of World Heritage-listed K'gari (Fraser Island). We believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories.
“All final applicants for this position will be required to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position, as each application will be considered on its merits.”
Apply now! Upload a copy of your up-to-date resume.