SeaLink Marine & Tourism is a world-class and Australian-owned operator, part of Kelsian Group Limited - an ASX200-listed international transport and tourism service provider in Australia, Singapore and London.
Our award-winning resorts, ferries and tour operations connect travellers to experience the best of World Heritage-listed K'gari (Fraser Island). We believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories.
Bring your customer-centric hospitality and next-level organisational skills to our innovative events team at Kingfisher Bay Resort. We're searching for a Wedding and Events Coordinator to live and work in 'Paradise' and become part of Queensland's renowned events venue.
Awarded the title of Australia's "Best Resort Reception Venue" in 2021, the resort and it's natural surrounds provide the ideal location for special celebrations, conferences and educational groups who are seeking a destination with a difference.
Embrace your creativity and transform K'gari's unique wilderness into bespoke itineraries where guests can banquet under the stars, swim in fabulous Lake McKenzie, sail into the sunset on a champagne cruise or enjoy a bush tucker barbeque around a beachside campfire.
Living on the island
Escape the hustle of city-life and enjoy low living expenses! Only $100 per fortnight for private accommodation in our staff village plus three meals every day.
In your free time
- Explore majestic rainforest canopies, ancient sand blows, and crystal clear freshwater inland lakes.
- Book a segway, kayaking or eco-marine tour and spot turtles, dolphins and whales during season.
- Go 4WD'ing along the famous 75-mile beach and enjoy the coast's prime fishing locations.
- Build lifelong connections with fun and likeminded colleagues from around the world.
The benefits - conditions apply
- $1000 Annual Sealink employee travel allowance
- Worldwide Heartist Bienvenue benefits
- 25% off resort dining, retail and spa
- Free Island 4WD bus tours
- Free ferry transfers to-and-from the island
- Access to the Sandbar pool and staff gym
- Committed to delivering brilliant customer experiences
- Passionate about the hospitality and tourism industry
- Hands-on approach to getting the job done!
- Ability relocate to live in the staff accommodation
- Hold the unrestricted right to live and work in Australia
- Previous experience in a similar role; the coordination of conferences, incentives, events, corporate or weddings.
- Experience working in a hotel/resort (highly regarded)
- Events or Hospitality Management qualification (highly regarded)
- Valid QLD RSA or the ability to obtain
“All final applicants for this position will be required to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position, as each application will be considered on its merits.”
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.