Sealink K'gari - Kingfisher Bay Resort
Permanent Part-Time - $27.22 per hour
Join an award winning tourism and transport company
ASX 200 Listed with 9,000+ employees globally
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
About the Roles
We are looking for live off, positive, motivated & professional candidates to join our dynamic Maintenance team as a Resort Handyperson, at Kingfisher Bay Resort on beautiful K'gari (Fraser Island).
Working with & directed by the Maintenance Manager, the Handyperson will conduct repairs and maintenance at Kingfisher Bay Resort property. The role requires unsupervised work, utilization of power tools and hand tools, multi-tasking skills and a high level of Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare awareness and application.
- Free Island Tours (conditions apply)
- 25% off in all outlets (conditions apply)
- Discounts for Hotel stays (conditions apply)
- Access to Employee Training Programs
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Travel Discounts
- Employee Award Programs
- Monthly One-On-One’s with your Department Manager
- Monthly departmental Buzz Nights! A great way to celebrate our achievements and get to know your Department team members on a social level
- Various team member benefits through the Accor and SeaLink brands
- Various yearly team member recognition programs, designed to recognise team members exceptional performance and achievements in the workplace
- Self motivated
- Team Player
- Ability to work unsupervised and autonomously
- High level of general maintenance skills
- Ability to safely work with hand and power tools
- Enthusiastic and positive work ethic
- Flexible, honest and reliable
- Ability to travel from River Heads via our ferry service daily
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Preferred trade skill base
- Diverse maintenance experience would be favoured
- Experienced handy person with a background in repairs and maintenance
- Drivers license is essential
- Qualified tradespeople would be an advantage
- Experience with a wide range of power and hand tool use
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
“All final applicants for this position will be required to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position, as each application will be considered on its merits.”
How to Apply
Click APPLY and you will be provided with a range of questions to help us learn more about you.
Applications close by 5pm on 17 June 2022
Please note this closing date is indicative only. We may close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.