Join an award – winning tourism and transport company
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
SeaLink is looking for a Reservation Consultant
SeaLink Travel Group is Australia’s largest land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations. The publicly listed group is one of Australia’s most experienced and diverse multi-modal transport businesses, boasting performance-driven capabilities across ferry, bus and light rail.
The Group is made up of SeaLink marine and tourism operations and facilities and Transit Systems group, with domestic and international public transport contracts across five Australian states and territories, as well as Singapore and London. Globally, The Group moves more than 206 million customers per year, has over 8,900 employees and operates approximately 3,500 buses and 117 vessels.
We are currently seeking a full time Reservation Consultant to be based at Dunwich, North Stradbroke to join our operations at Cleveland.
- Attention to detail and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Advanced computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
- Willingness to take on extra shifts if required and ability to work predominantly from our Dunwich office on North Stradbroke Island, however may also include offices across Cleveland, Redland Bay.
- Willingness to work as both part of a team and independently
- Demonstrated reliability and ability to respond and adapt to changing business needs
- Experience in fast paced, dynamic environment with ability to multitask desirable
- Customer service experience in tourism industry desirable
About the role
We are seeking a motivated Reservation Consultant to join our team. A desire to provide excellent customer service and to process bookings accurately is required. This is a varied role incorporating phone, email and face-to-face customer service, ticket sales, ferry bookings and vehicle check-ins.
Previous experience in a customer service-focused role would be highly advantageous. Our business operates 365 days a year, so you will need to be available to work on any day of the week, including weekends and public holidays.
This is a full-time role consisting of a 9 day fortnight Sunday to Thursday on a regular basis
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
Applications close by Friday 17th December 2021.
We are requesting a copy of your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position. Please fill in as much information as you can in track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.