Join Australia’s largest tourism and transport company
Functions role based on the Swan River
Swan River Vessel Charters and Functions Venue
Full Time with benefits.
SeaLink WA is looking for a passionate Functions and Sales Coordinator with strong experience and organisational skills to join our team based at Barrack St Jetty, Perth
Have experience in the functions and events industry?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
Passionate about creating events?
We encourage you to apply!
Kelsian Group Limited T/As SeaLink Travel Group is a publicly listed multi-modal transport and tourism operator, delivering world-class customer services and brilliant Australian holiday experiences.
SeaLink WA incorporates SeaLink Rottnest, Captain Cook Cruises (WA) and Bells Functions. Perth's premier cruise company includes a fleet of eight luxurious vessels and a strong reputation within the tourism and events industry. Located within the newly established Elizabeth Quay precinct at Barrack St Jetty, we offer a wide range of charter options on our river vessels and functions at our Bells Functions venue next to our office.
We are looking for a professional Functions and Sales Coordinator to join our team and help customers book charters and functions onboard any of our vessels and our waterfront Bell Function venue. Clients include schools, corporates, weddings, private and social groups. From the first enquiry, you will liaise with the client and the operations team to ensure a well-planned and enjoyable event afloat!
- Be passionate about organising smooth events.
- Be a team player and have a 'can do' positive attitude
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be able to multitask with great time management skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and excel.
- Have great communication skills
- Boat experience not necessary
About the Role:
- Converting enquiries into confirmed functions and charters on vessels and Bells Functions
- Co-ordinating with established 3rd party suppliers
- Creating event orders for functions
- Meet and greet prospective clients for viewings of the vessel/venue
- Work closely with the chef and operations to ensure a smooth function experience
- Representation at occasional industry or networking events where deemed relevant.
- Office based at Barrack St Jetty Perth
- Primarily Weekday working week
- SeaLink Travel Benefits for cruises
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Events experience is essential
- Permanent Australian Residency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and excel
- Sales and conversion experience
Please include a cover letter and resume and address it to Leycester Cory.
Application close 5pm Friday 21 January 2022.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.