Are you looking for a career in Tourism and Sales?
Want to be part of a highly motivated and flexible team and build your skills?
The SeaLink Marine and Tourism operation of Sydney that operates Captain Cook Cruises and the soon to be launched -The Jackson is seeking a bright and energetic individual who has a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills to become part of our friendly and professional results-oriented reservations and customer service team who offer exceptional service to a wide range of customers seeking an outstanding cruise and leisure experience.
What you will do
- Ticketing - You will be selling and checking tickets for a range of ferry and cruise products.
- Reservations - You will be taking reservations for our many cruise and ferry products through our proprietary reservations system.
- Sales - You will be actively selling a range of the company's cruise and ferry products, interacting with 100's of customers daily face to face.
- Information - You will be providing guidance and advice to tourists
- Sunny, outgoing personality
- Able to build rapport and form relationship easily
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- Strong attention to detail to ensure bookings well managed
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Achievement and results driven
- Previous Sales / Retail experience - an advantage
- Ability to work with and accept change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hours of Work
This is a permanent full-time position which requires you to be available up to 5 days of the week on any of the 7 days. Some days you may be required to start from 7am.
What about future opportunities?
Captain Cook Cruises is a dynamic growing business. There are tremendous opportunities for growth within the business in Sales and Marketing, Operations, Hospitality and Marine.
SeaLink Marine and Tourism is a part of the Kelsian Group an ASX listed public company, operating a fleet of 75 vessels and employing over 1100 people throughout Australia under the leading tourism brands of SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises. The company has operations in Adelaide, on the Murray River, Sydney Harbour, Gladstone, Townsville, Stradbroke Island, Darwin and Perth.
If this sounds like your dream job
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Application close by 5pm Friday 27 May 2022
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.