Join an award winning tourism and transport company
Newly created position
Training and Development opportunities provided
About the Role
This position is an integral part of the Sealink SEQ Marine Operations team. The Marine Operations Co-Coordinator will be involved in the daily planning and service levels of Marine Operations whilst maintaining excellence in time management, quality control, and reliability.
The Marine Operations Coordinator works in close conjunction with the Operations Managers and holds primary responsibility for preparing crew rosters & coordinating changes, processing timesheets, leave requests, assisting with operational and maintenance requirements, contract administration and other administrative duties required to ensure the effective operation of the vessels, under the direction of the Operations Managers.
The successful applicant will be innovative and analytical to ensure we are achieving operational excellence.
A sound knowledge of the departments’ objectives, goals, day to day functions, job descriptions, standard operating procedures & lines of communication are essential to all aspects of this role.
This role requires energy, commitment, initiative, teamwork, multi skilling and time management skills. Some after hours and weekend work will be required.
- Strong finance and business acumen
- Ability to work with and accept change
- Excellent rapport and relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, achievement and results driven
- Literate in Microsoft suite of programs
- Innovative and diplomatic
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in working in a fast paced team
- Experience in the Marine and/or Transport Industry highly regarded
- Previous leadership experience will be viewed favourably
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question. We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close by 5pm on Friday 20 May 2022
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.