Join an Australian Owned Multi-National Transport Company
Bus Driver (Transit Systems Victoria Pty Ltd)
About the Role
Transit Systems(Victoria) are looking for Full Time Bus drivers.
We are looking for drivers to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings and weekends.
We require customer focused individuals to join our driving team operating from our West Footscray Depot.
The primary function of the bus driving role is to provide safe, efficient, comfortable and friendly transport services to all passengers.
The position requires you to meet and exceed key performance indicators whilst displaying exemplary work ethics and professionalism at all times. Superior verbal communication skills will be required.
Full training and uniform will be provided.
- Able to work weekends and evenings.
- Have well developed customer service skills.
- Ability to assess situations and make quick and practical decisions.
- Basic computer literacy, particularly email.
- Ability to recognise and accept change.
- Be flexible and reliable with shifts.
- A commitment to safety.
- Work autonomously and as part of a team.
Qualifications & Experience
- HR or above Australian driver's license.
- Driver accreditation.
- A valid Working with Children Check.
- A good driving history
- Experience driving commercial passenger vehicles.
- Ideally you will have at least 1 year experience as a bus operator.
To ensure success this role requires commitment, initiative, problem solving, teamwork, flexibility, adaptability, and time management.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can for your application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting a copy of your resume with necessary qualifications, background and experience.
Applications close on Tuesday, 17 May 2022
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.