The SeaLink Marine and Tourism operation of Sydney that operates Captain Cook Cruises and the soon to be launched - The Jackson is seeking bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic, are enthusiastic, excellent communication skills and customer focused to join our friendly and professional hospitality team.
- Have a background in the hospitality industry?
- Experienced in customer service?
- Looking for an exciting new work environment?
To be successful you must:
- Be Customer Service driven
- Possess guest service experience
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be a team player with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Possess effective problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate initiative
- Be self-motivated, achievement and results driven
- Have a passion for hospitality, food and beverage
- Take pride in your appearance and of the environment you work
- Be available to work on weekends, public holidays and nights
- Be able to work within a fast-paced small team without supervision
- Experience in the Tourism and or Hospitality Industry
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (Essential)
About the role
Waitstaff roles are an integral position in our hospitality operations. Your role is to be responsible for all aspects of food and beverage service including set up of our vessels dinging areas, food and beverage delivery, polishing cutlery and glasses, preparing condiments and folding of napkins. The position also involves venue housekeeping including cleaning of bathrooms.
We would prefer you to have had experience working in restaurants or in a similar environment, however If you're a customer focused and a team player, we'd love to hear from you. Overarching is the ability to deliver exceptional customer service to our guests.
As a high-profile tourism business, the successful candidates will be required to work flexible working hours when required, including days, nights, public holidays and weekends. This role requires energy, commitment, initiative, teamwork, multi-skilling and good time management.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications for this position close 5pm 1 April 2022
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.