ASX 200 listed company
Join the largest and rapidly growing integrated land, marine, tourism and public transport organisation
Access learning and development opportunities to grow your career as an IT specialist
Kelsian is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join their team as an
Information Technology Support Officer (Level 2)
Kelsian is Australia's largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore, delivering world-class customer services and brilliant Australian holiday experiences.
With 9,500 employees, we are one of Australia’s most experienced and diverse multi-modal transport businesses operating around 4000 buses, 116 ferries and 24 light rail vehicles at the end of December 2021, carrying more than 222 million customers during 2021 where they need to be and want to go.
About The Role
Working across multiple sites throughout their region, the IT Support Officer will provide support and maintenance of the organisation’s operations of technology services and will be required to provide first and second level support to internal customers.
This varied role includes, but is not limited to:
- Monitoring and responding to requests received via the Kelsian IT Service Desk ticketing system
- Providing Remote and Onsite technical support to all end users including
support and maintenance of software, desktop, server, hardware and
access to the network
- Providing timely and effective level 2 support for staff and assist level 1 phone
support MSP when required.
- Modifying configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for
- Assigning users and computers to proper groups and assisting with the identity management process of staff
- Ensuring full set up of workstations for employees including additional specialised equipment where needed
- Providing technical support for mainstream Windows OS, MS Office and
basic support for other core applications, logging in and printing.
- Performing installations of site based communications and IT equipment
- Adding, maintaining and de-activating users in Active Directory, Exchange and
core application systems.
- Perform site maintenance visits as per the schedule and process
- Provide after hours and public holiday support based on the IT on-call
Allowances, resources and tools will be provided to support these requirements
You will be an IT specialist experienced with Microsoft Servers, Active Directory, Office 365 and the administration and support of a Windows 10 environment who prides themselves on providing excellent customer service to colleagues and stakeholders across the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following characteristics and experience:
- Have completed a qualification or have a minimum of 2 years experience working in an Information Technology field
- Have extensive knowledge of or hold an ITIL Foundations Certificate
- Have experience with Microsoft Servers, Active Directory, Office 365 and the administration and support of a Windows 10 environment
- Have previous experience managing an IT Service Desk queue
Be willing and able to travel to provide site based support
- Be available to provide after hours and public holiday support based on the IT on-call support schedule
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Possess excellent problem solving abilities
- Be comfortable communicating across all levels of the organisation
- Due to the nature of the role, hold a valid, unrestricted driver's license
If this sounds like you then please click APPLY now
Applications close 5pm, Wednesday 7th September 2022
Please note that screening and contacting of applicants will commence prior to the application closing date.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.