Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
ASX 200 Listed with 9,000+ employees globally
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
Training and Development opportunities provided
Do you enjoy Accounts and working independently within a small team?
We encourage you to apply!
The Sealink K'gari Marine and Tourism Group, comprising of Kingfisher Bay Resort, K'gari Beach Resort, K'gari Explorer Tours and Fraser Island Barges, is a multi-faceted tourism business located on World Heritage-listed K'gari (Fraser Island), the world's largest sand island.
About the role
SeaLink K'gari (Fraser Island) is looking for a full-time accounts professional to join our Brisbane CBD team.
You will be responsible for :
- Processing Accounts Payable
- Preparing agent invoices - Accounts Receivable
- Preparing Weekly reports
- Assisting with End of month invoicing & journaling and clearing processes
- Updating Fixed Asset Register
- Assisting the credit manager with other accounts receivable functions
- Various ad hoc tasks and accounting administrative responsibilities
You will be provided with full training to undertake the responsibilities of the position. Your prior knowledge and proficiency with computerised accounting systems, word and excel will be highly regarded.
Skills, Experience and requirements
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask with proven time management skills to work within deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong team player who can also work autonomously
- Commitment to meeting team and Company deadlines
Benefits - conditions apply
- Free Island Tours
- 25% off in all resort outlets
- Discounts for Hotel stays
- Access to Employee Training Programs
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Travel Discounts
- Employee Award Programs
- Various team member benefits through the Accor and SeaLink brands
- Various yearly team member recognition programs
How to Apply
Click APPLY to complete the application process and upload a cover letter outlining your skills and knowledge for the role and a current resume.
Applications close by 5pm on 1 April 2023.
Please note this closing date is indicative only. We may close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.
All final applicants for this position will be required to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position, as each application will be considered on its merits.