About the Role - Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities for this role:
Responsible for the successful planning and execution of a range of private charters and special events, including our Spring/Summer Events program onboard The Jackson.
Sales: Meeting sales targets, phone enquiries, conduct site inspections for potential clients, daily follow ups, converting new leads into bookings, preparation of contracts.
Event administration: organisation of all aspects of events, liaising with suppliers, clients, communication between departments, event run sheets, & financial administration
- Assist in identifying and managing new sales and marketing initiatives including joint sales promotions and co-operative opportunities for building growth in sales revenue and passenger numbers in the competitive Sydney Harbour market.
- Assist in developing new Events program for our Spring/Summer Event program onboard The Jackson.
What you will bring to the Role - Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in an Event Coordinator role - End to end events coordination experience including planning, on site operations pre and post logistics
- Proven sales experience is essential with the ability to convert leads into sales
- Strong administration skills & attention to detail
- Computer literate: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and knowledge with Priava software would be an advantage, but otherwise a willingness to learn
- Warm, friendly, positive personality that easily forms relationships with both client and colleagues
- Must have a proactive and positive approach
- Must have strong communication skills & exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to perform under pressure, have excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise and problem solve quickly
- Have immaculate personal presentation and be accepting of wearing corporate uniform and meeting standards of uniform policy
- Must be able to work the occasional weekend
If this Sound like your dream job
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close by 5pm 30 September 2022
Captain Cook Cruises NSW is part of the Kelsian Group - Australia’s largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
Kelsian Group Limited is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. To find out more about the Kelsian Group visit www.kelsian.com