About The Role
This role requires someone who can be flexible with hours and who loves to be part of a dynamic team often under pressure. You will report to the Head of Fleet Maintenance and will be responsible for the maintenance of 18 vessels of the company's fleet in Sydney.
You will be required to:
- Work ashore as part of the Captain Cook Wharf based engineering maintenance tea,
- Service & general repairs on a wide range of vessels
- Diagnostic problem solving & rectification
- Continue to be up-to-date with current technology
- Provide great service to your fellow employees
- Flexible hours at short notice as required
We will need you to have the following skills and experience:
- Working on marine diesel engines including SCANIA exposure
- Demonstrate your ability to provide high quality work at all times
- Demonstrate your ability to work unsupervised
- Demonstrate current product knowledge & diagnostic skills
- Team player able to meet deadlines & work to schedules
- You must be living in Australia with an entitlement to work
We Can Offer You
- Market competitive wages & excellent working conditions
- Opportunities to grow and develop a career in the Maritime Industry
- Opportunities to move to other parts of SeaLink Marine & Tourism. operating 117 vessels across 6 Australia states.
If you think you have the experience and passion to join our team, APPLY now!
How to Apply
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position, highlighting your relevant experience.
Applications close 5pm 30 September 2022.
Captain Cook Cruises NSW is part of the Kelsian Group - Australia’s largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
Kelsian Group Limited is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. To find out more about the Kelsian Group visit www.kelsian.com