SeaLink Rottnest Island/Captain Cook Cruises WA/Swan Valley Tours
is looking for bright and energetic individuals with proven customer service and sales experience to join our Reservations Team.
Have a background in tourism & hospitality?
Experienced in customer service?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
SeaLink Rottnest Island/Captain Cook Cruises WA/Swan Valley Tours are part of the Kelsian Group - Australia’s largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
Our SeaLink Rottnest Island service operates modern, environmentally friendly vessels daily from B Shed Fremantle, and recommencing from Barrack Street Jetty Perth in late 2022.
Captain Cook Cruises WA and Swan Valley Tours have been cruising the waterways of Perth for over 30 years. Since then, we have firmly established ourselves as Perth's premier river cruise and wine tour company with a strong reputation within the tourism industry. Located within the Barrack St Jetty precinct, we offer a range of cruise and tour options from Perth to Fremantle, and upstream into the Swan Valley wine region.
About the Role
The Casual position of Reservations Officer will report to the Reservations and Sales Manager. The primary focus of this position is to maximise sales on SeaLink Rottnest Island/Captain Cook Cruises
WA/Swan Valley Tours ferry, cruise, and tour packages, always providing warm and friendly customer service.
Key accountabilities include:
• Maximise sales on SeaLink Rottnest Island/Captain Cook Cruises
WA/Swan Valley Tours ferry, cruise and tour packages, interacting
with direct, travel agent, and commuter customers face-to-face, by
telephone, and via email.
• Ensure the highest standards of customer service in all customer
• Provide accurate product information to all customers.
• Show confidence in up-selling additional products and package
• Demonstrate competent use of our internal SeaLink Reservations
• Maintain current knowledge of all SeaLink WA products and
• Demonstrated customer service experience, with proven ability to
engage in positive conversations with customers, delivering efficient
and friendly service.
• Highly proficient computer skills and able to learn new systems
• Ability to work effectively in a busy environment, and able to prioritise
• Strong attention to detail is necessary.
• Enthusiastic, out-going, friendly personality.
• You show initiative and enjoy working as part of a team.
• Well presented, professional appearance.
• Previous Tourism Industry and Reservations experience highly
• Fluency in a second language highly regarded
Our business operates 7-days a week, year round (except Christmas Day). You must be available to work weekends and Public Holidays, as required with some shifts commencing as early as 0615. You may be rostered to work in either B Shed, Fremantle or Barrack Street Jetty, Perth.
Please only apply if you are available to work over the peak summer season.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close 5pm 30 September 2022
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.