Are you looking to be with family every-night, earning good wages and have a
great work/ life balance? Then come and join the team of Qualified Mechanics
at Swan Transit.
Swan Transit is currently seeking qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanics to join our workshop teams across Perth Metro on a Full-Time basis (working 5 days a week) giving you a good work/ life balance.
This role will see you being responsible for providing a high quality of workmanship on our
Volvo and Mercedes Bus Fleet with a great opportunity to grow your career.
Sponsorship available for right candidate.
Benefits on Offer:
- Competitive salary within the Transport Industry.
- Monday to Friday role with Weekend OT available at penalty rates.
- Flexible work conditions – the ability to have an early start and early finish within a rotating roster.
- Earn up to 6 weeks extra annual leave a year by converting Overtime to Annual leave.
- 24/7 Free access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Free onsite parking available.
- Nationwide discounted travel across Sealink services.
- Paid Flu Jabs.
- Employee Referral and Incentive Program.
- Periodical Family oriented events and functions.
- Paid Training and Development opportunities to progress and build your career.
- BEST conditions in the bus industry, with the industry leader.
- New buses and a great work environment.
- Access to cutting-edge technology.
- Relevant Mechanical qualification/ trade certificate.
- Demonstrated work experience as a Mechanic.
- A minimum of HR or upward driver’s license.
- Ability to work on a rotating roster of 45 hours a week.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Positive and Proactive attitude towards work.
- Strong commitment to Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Excellent Communication with ability to work well under pressure and ability to meet
- Be an excellent team player.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and National Police Clearance.
Swan Transit, in partnership with Government, innovates, designs, and delivers public
transport solutions that attract passengers because they are easy to use, reliable, convenient, and safe. To ensure ease of use, we deliver integrated bus services and transport networks,intelligently easing road congestion and increasing a city’s sustainability and livability.
Swan Transit is part of Kelsian Group Limited, Australia’s largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore. With around 9000 employees, we are one of Australia’s most experienced and diverse multi-modal transport businesses operating around 4000 buses, 120 ferries and 24 light rail vehicles, carrying over 207 million customers to where they need to be and want to go.
For more information about Transit Systems please visit our website.
Does this sound interesting and exciting to you?
Give us a quick call on 08-9247 7500 to understand more about the position. Send your
Cover Letter and Resume to [email protected] or simply click on the apply button and follow the steps.
**Please Note: Due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be
**We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment