Join an award winning ASX-listed tourism and transport company
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
Training and career development opportunities
About the Role
Due to an internal promotion, we have an exciting new opportunity within our People & Culture team.
The People & Culture Manager will report to the General Manager of People and Culture. They will be part of a team that values integrity and teamwork. This position will work closely with leaders and team members to provide a customer focused, high quality People & Culture consultancy service, focusing on areas such as Industrial Relations, EA negotiations, Employee Relations, Recruitment and Engagement activities.
This position is based on full time hours of work and will provide support to our WA, Tasmania, Sydney and Corporate teams.
This important role will provide support to operational teams, comprising of approximately 350 team members. Providing support to the multiple locations, travel is a requirement of the successful candidate.
Key to your success in this role, you will demonstrate experience working in a fast paced and diverse environment. You will have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities. Your leadership qualities would also allow you to mentor and coach senior leaders in HR practices.
- Tertiary Qualifications in a Human Resource related discipline (essential)
- Tertiary Qualifications in a Training and Assessment related discipline (desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Human Resources Manager including knowledge and experience in employment law, remuneration and benefits, compensation, organisational planning, organisation development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development preferably within the tourism or transport industry.
- Knowledge of employment legislation, Awards and Enterprise Agreements and experience in enterprise bargaining
- Experience conducting complex workplace investigations (Experience with EMS software will be well regarded)
- Proven track record in implementing and managing recruitment processes (Experience with Expr3ss software will be well regarded)
Sealink Marine & Tourism operates nationally recognised brands that connect travellers from around Australia and the world to our most iconic destinations, holidays and experiences. Carrying more than eight million customers annually, SeaLink Marine & Tourism is one of Australia’s largest tourism and transport operators delivering brilliant customer experiences.
SeaLink Marine & Tourism is part of the Kelsian Group - Australia's largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
Our purpose is to be a world leader in delivering essential journeys through safe and intelligent transport solutions and create brilliant customer experiences.
How to Apply
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close Friday 30 September 2022 at 5pm.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.