Work on the iconic Sydney Harbour!
Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink Sydney (Captain Cook Cruises) is looking for bright and energetic individuals with a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join our team!
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
Have a background in tourism and hospitality?
Experience in food provision services?
We encourage you to apply!
SeaLink (Captain Cook Cruises) operates a modern fleet of vessels on Sydney Harbour and is Australia's leading and most experienced operator.
We are looking for Front of House team members to join our vibrant team in delivering excellence in guest services on our iconic harbour cruises.
- Cruise Supervisors
- Cruise Food & Beverage Attendants (Stewards)
- Event setup and vessel ready crew
You will be working on one of our renowned Sydney Harbour vessels including The Jackson and Sydney 2000.
To be successful you must:
- Be Customer Service driven
- Posses guest service experience
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be a team player with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Possess effective problem solving skills
- Demonstrate initiative
- Be self-motivated, achievement and results driven
- Have a passion for hospitality, food and beverage
- Take pride in your appearance and of the environment you work
- Be available to work on weekends, public holidays and nights
- Be able to work within a fast paced team
- Experience in the Tourism and or Hospitality Industry
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience (Essential)
- Food Safety Certificate (Essential)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate (Essential)
- Certificate Qualification in Hospitality (Desirable)
About the role
Our Front of House roles are integral positions in our hospitality operations.
As a Cruise Supervisor, you will provide the organisation, supervision and coordination to the team to ensure every cruise is a success in delivering excellent guest experiences.
Our Food & Beverage team are responsible for all aspects of food and beverage service including set up of our dining rooms and functions, food and beverage delivery, polishing cutlery and glasses, preparing condiments and folding of napkins.
Overarching is the ability to deliver exceptional customer service to our guests.
As a high-profile tourism business, the successful candidates will be required to work flexible working hours when required, including days, nights, public holidays and weekends. This role requires energy, commitment, initiative, teamwork, multi-skilling and good time management.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you're are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
Applications close 30 September 2022 with recruitment occurring throughout the month.
SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises is part of the Kelsian Group - Australia’s largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
Kelsian Group Limited is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. To find out more about the Kelsian Group visit www.kelsian.com