SeaLink NT is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person who is passionate about tourism and providing amazing customer service to fill the busy Casual role of Reservations and Admin Officer in our Darwin office. This role has the potential to progress to a Permanent Full-Time.
Do you have a background in the travel industry/reservations experience?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
Kelsian Group, formerly SeaLink Travel Group, is Australia’s largest land and marine, tourism, and public transport service provider with established international operations in Singapore and the UK.
With around 9000 employees, we are one of Australia’s most experienced and diverse multi-modal transport businesses operating around 4000 buses, 120 ferries, and 24 light rail vehicles, carrying over 207 million customers per year.
Based in Darwin and operating across various locations in the Top End, with over 35 staff, SeaLink NT is a fast-growing business and a prominent ferry and tour operator in the region, operating daily 13 daily ferry services to Mandorah, 3 ferry services a week to the Tiwi Islands and daily ferry and bus services in the Groote Eylandt region.
About the Role
We are looking for a successful candidate to commence as soon as possible. You will be the first point of contact for our customers visiting/ contacting our booking office in Cullen Bay. Providing a high level of customer service, you will be responsible for:
- Ticket and tour bookings for our wide range of customers from local commuters to interstate and international visitors.
- Providing accurate information about our destinations and services to find the right solutions for our customers.
- Fast and accurate reservations for our tourism trade partners.
- Wrangling the paperwork that comes through the office - vessel paperwork, tour and ferry manifests, invoices, and more
- Keeping our vessels stocked with goodies and our staff in the right uniforms
- Ensuring our office environment is pristine and welcoming for visitors
- Providing input into systems and procedures to improve customer experiences
- Organizational and planning skills
- Exceptional multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize tasks
- The initiative, fast learner, and excellent attention to detail
- Great team player with a 'can do' personality and spirit
- Strong computer skills using MS Office programs
- Ability to work with and accept change
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Achievement and results-driven
- Able to work autonomously
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Cash handling experience
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close by 5 pm on Friday 17th March 2023
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and the position may close earlier than stated if we have found a suitable candidate.
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.