Morphettville, St Agnes, Edinburgh North, Newton,
Mile End and Port Adelaide.
New EA rates - $31.00 p.hr Mon-Fri, $46.50 (Sat), $62.00 (Sun) and $77.50 (Public Hols)
- Immediate start | Permanent Full-time and part-time positions available (32 hrs. per. wk. - Mon-Fri)
- Uniform and Paid training provided (including Car to HR licence upgrade)
- Earning potential of $70,000 AUD to $85,000 AUD, with additional roster options
available to earn more.
- Employee benefits such as travel discounts with ASX 200 listed Kelsian Group Limited
About the Role
We have vacancies immediately available at all our Depots. You will be responsible for providing our passengers a safe, efficient, and smooth bus experience and excellent customer service.
We operate 7 days a week and our shifts have various start and finish times.
- High standard of presentation with a passion for customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- A good driving history
- Ability to be flexible and work all required shifts of the position
- Sound knowledge of metro Adelaide
What you will need
- Possession of a Heavy Rigid (HR) Driver’s license is preferred, although applicants with a standard car license are encouraged to apply (assistance will be provided for license upgrade if necessary).
- Willingness to undergo a medical examination and meet the required medical standards for the position.
- Preparedness to participate in a comprehensive training program.
Qualifications We Will Assist You in Obtaining (not required before interviews)
- Attainment of Large Passenger (LP) accreditation.
- Possession of a valid Working with Children Check clearance (essential).
- Possession of a National Police Check clearance (essential).
Additionally, it is imperative that successful applicants fully comprehend and adhere to all Road Safety Regulations as well as Torrens Transit's Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality (HSEQ) policies and procedures as part of their role.
In partnership with Government, Torrens Transit innovates, designs, and delivers public transport solutions that attract passengers because they are easy to use, reliable, convenient, and safe. To ensure ease of use, we deliver integrated bus services and transport networks, intelligently easing road congestion and increasing a city’s sustainability and liveability. Torrens Transit is part of Kelsian Group Limited, largest integrated multi-modal transport provider and tourism operator, with established bus operations in Singapore, London, and the Channel Islands. Kelsian provides essential journeys for customers by delivering safe and intelligent transport solutions designed to improve the sustainability and liveability of the communities we serve. As at 31 December 2022, Kelsian directly employs 9,223 people and operates 3,991 buses, 113 vessels and 24 light rail vehicles that delivered more than 257 million customer journeys over the last year.
Follow the APPLY NOW! Link, further information about our operations can be found here: www.jointransit.com.au
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.