Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
Sydney's Largest Marine & Tourism operation
SeaLink (Captain Cook Cruises, Sydney) - part of the Kelsian Group, is searching for a Cellarmaster to join our team.
About the Role
SeaLink Sydney Harbour is looking for a full-time motivated Cellarmaster who is passionate about the smooth running of a large food and beverage operation.
SeaLink Sydney Harbour encompasses the iconic brands of Captain Cook Cruises, The Jackson and Starship Sydney. Our fleet includes 16 vessels catering for 1000’s of passengers on any departure.
As a Cellarmaster for SeaLink Sydney Harbour, your day will consist of ordering stock and restocking beverages, assisting with deliveries and stock rotation, cleaning beer lines and glassware, and set-up of function bars to meet function requirements.
While experience in the area is highly desirable, SeaLink will provide the successful candidate with extensive training.
- Demonstrated experience in a cellar role (minimum 1 year)
- Strong commitment to organisational values
- Knowledge of cellar and maintenance equipment
- Current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Display professional and quality work standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Strict compliance with all safety and manual handling procedures
- Knowledge of WHS standards and a commitment to workplace safety, and
- Ability to work a range of shifts, including weekends.
What you get in return
- A respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace
- A fun and dynamic team environment
- Employee training program and development opportunities
- Recognition and Reward
- Employee assistance program
- Other staff benefits such as travel discounts and financial education.
SeaLink Sydney Harbour operates a fleet of commercial vessels on Sydney Harbour. Our brands include Captain Cook Cruises, The Jackson and the Starship Group.
Captain Cook Cruises has operated on Sydney Harbour for over 50 years and has become one of the most recognisable brands in tourism. The Jackson is the newest super-yacht styled commercial vessel on Sydney Harbour. The Starship Group has operated high end events on our prestigious vessel – Starship Sydney for over 10 years.
SeaLink Sydney Harbour is part of the Kelsian Group. Kelsian is Australia’s largest integrated multi-modal transport provider and tourism operator.
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close by 5pm on 6 March 2023
Captain Cook Cruises NSW is part of the Kelsian Group - Australia’s largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
Kelsian Group Limited is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. To find out more about the Kelsian Group visit www.kelsian.com