Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team!
Are you experienced in cleaning & customer service and are looking for a new exciting work environment? We might have the right role for you!
Kelsian Group, formerly SeaLink Travel Group, is Australia’s largest land and marine, tourism, and public transport service provider with established international operations in Singapore and the UK.
With around 9000 employees, we are one of Australia’s most experienced and diverse multi-modal transport businesses operating around 4000 buses, 120 ferries, and 24 light rail vehicles, carrying over 207 million customers per year.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Physically fit
- Exceptional Customer service excellence
- Be reliable, enthusiastic, and have strong communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethics and ' Can Do ' Attitude
- Be well presented at all times
- Advanced computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Planning and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Availability to work across a 7-day rotating roster 06:00 AM to 06:15 PM
These attributes will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Senior First Aid and Resuscitation Qualifications
- Cash handling experience
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Accurate time management
- Strong problem-solving/ conflict management skills
- Qualification in Telecommunications - Desirable
- Qualification in Travel and Tourism - Desirable
- Sales and customer service experience - Essential
- Experience in working in a fast-paced team to reach goals - Essential
- Experience in the Tourism Industry - Desirable
- Experience in the Transport Industry – Desirable
About the role
We are currently recruiting a casual Sales Consultant & Car Park Attendant to take the current employee's relief. If you are interested in this position and have the necessary experiences and skill set, please apply online now.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
Applications close on 1st September 2023. Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and the position may close earlier than stated if we have found a suitable candidate.
Kelsian Group Limited is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. To find out more about the Kelsian Group visit www.kelsian.com