- Design cutting edge marketing automation strategies
- Work with Australia’s largest tourism and marine transport operator
- Preferred Location: Adelaide (alternative locations considered)
About the Role
The Marketing Automation Specialist is an exciting new role in our National Marketing team responsible for driving our customer experience improvements through engaging and effective marketing automation strategies through our investment in Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud (MC) platforms.
Key responsibilities in this new role include:
- Design and implement effective marketing automation and MC customer journeys to improve customer experience and business outcomes
- Actively monitor and optimise customer journeys, email marketing campaigns, and customer service solutions to improve outcomes and results
- Collaborate and contribute ideas to the development of effective sales and marketing campaigns utilising marketing automation and the Salesforce CRM and MC platforms
- Analyse customer data sets, platform analytics, market research and latest trends to generate insights and recommendations on optimal audiences and journeys to improve customer engagement and experience
- Create, modify or update subscriber lists and segmentation groups to ensure effectiveness of automated marketing campaigns.
The position is preferably located in Adelaide with the National Marketing Team, however other locations where SeaLink Marine & Tourism operates can be considered for the right candidate. Click here to see SeaLink’s other locations around Australia.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist who is looking for an exciting and rewarding marketing automation role.
As a Specialist you will be able to provide expert skills and advice in marketing automation to our well-known tourism and marine brands across Australia.
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years’ experience using a CRM, customer and marketing automation platforms – experience in Salesforce and Marketing Cloud preferred (or Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot, or similar)
- 3+ years’ experience working in digital marketing (preferably in travel and tourism)
- Excellent written communication skills, including a flair for creative digital and social copywriting
- Ability to contribute creative and data-driven ideas and recommendations that add value to our marketing automation and digital marketing efforts
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks.
To be successful in the role you must be a team player, have high attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and happy to work in a fast-paced and supportive environment.
SeaLink Marine & Tourism is Australia’s largest marine transport and tourism provider. With internationally recognised brands, we have operations all around Australia connecting travellers and visitors to some of our country’s most amazing island, harbour and river destinations and experiences.
A career with SeaLink is as diverse and rewarding as the amazing destinations we connect our customers to. We acknowledge that our success comes down to the passion, the quality, and the diversity of our people. Therefore, we invest in our people to be their best and help them to achieve their career goals, including:
- Flexible Working Arrangements (e.g. combination of office and work from home)
- a respectful, safe, inclusive, and accessible workplace
- a fun and dynamic team environment
- employee training program and development opportunities
- service recognition and employee awards program
- corporate health and wellness program
- employee assistance program
- other staff benefits such as travel discounts and financial education.
It is an exciting time to join the SeaLink Marine & Tourism team as we continue to grow as part of an Australian ASX200 listed company, Kelsian Group Limited.
Kelsian Group is Australia’s largest land and marine, tourism, and public transport service provider with established international operations in Singapore, the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands. With around 9000 employees, we are one of Australia’s most experienced and diverse multi-modal transport businesses operating over 4000 buses, 115 ferries, and 24 light rail vehicles, carrying over 240 million customers per year.
Have any questions about the role?
If you have some questions or wish to discuss the role then please send an email to [email protected]
Applications close by 5.00 PM on Tuesday 14 March 2023.
Please provide your resume and a cover letter addressing the key requirements for this position with as much information as possible supporting your application.
Kelsian Group Limited is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. To find out more about the Kelsian Group visit www.kelsian.com