Are you looking for a career in Tourism? Are you a customer care professional?
SeaLink Marine and Tourism Sydney, the operators of Captain Cook Cruises, The Jackson and the Starship Group, are seeking bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills to become part of our friendly reservations and customer service team.
About The Role
As a Reservations and Sales Consultant you will have the opportunity to engage with a range of customers looking to experience one of the most amazing harbours in the world. Contact points include over the phone, face to face and via email. Our offices are located on the waterfront at King Street Wharf and Circular Quay.
You will be part of our Customer Contact Centre, which is a fast-paced, energetic environment where priorities can change frequently based on the demands of our customers. Administration skills are required to facilitate bookings through our reservations system, respond to emails and live chat.
- Bright, friendly, outgoing personality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail to ensure bookings well managed
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Previous Sales / Retail experience - an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
What we can offer
- Full time employment
- Great office locations
- $1000 of annual allowance to be spent on SeaLink products and staff benefits at all SeaLink businesses around Australia
- Fantastic career opportunities throughout our diverse Sydney business and greater national business
- Experiences on the worlds best harbour with a business that has operated for over 50 years
Hours of Work
Full time on a rotating roster including weekends.
What about future opportunities?
Our dynamic growing business has opportunities for growth in various areas of the business including Sales and Marketing, Operations, Hospitality and Marine.
If this sounds like your dream job
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Application close by 5pm 31 March 2023
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.