Work on the iconic Sydney Harbour!
Captain Cook Cruises, The Jackson and the Starship Group is looking for bright and energetic individuals with strong work ethics and an enthusiastic attitudes to join our team!
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
Have a background in tourism and hospitality?
We encourage you to apply!
Captain Cook Cruises, The Jackson and the Starship Group operates Sydney Harbour's largest and most diverse fleet of modern vessels.
We are looking for Front of House team members to join our vibrant team in delivering excellence in guest services on our iconic harbour cruises.
- Cruise Supervisors
- Cruise Food & Beverage Attendants
- Event setup and vessel ready crew
You will be working on one of our renowned Sydney Harbour vessels including The Jackson, Starship Sydney and Sydney 2000.
To be successful you must:
- Be customer Service driven
- Posses guest service experience
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be a team player with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Possess effective problem solving skills
- Have a passion for hospitality, food and beverage
- Be available to work on weekends, public holidays and nights
- Be able to work within a fast paced team
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate (Essential)
About the role
Our Front of House roles are integral positions in our hospitality operations.
Our Food & Beverage team are responsible for all aspects of food and beverage service including set up of our dining rooms and functions, food and beverage delivery, and providing all our guests with warm welcoming service.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you're are the best person for this position.
Please fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application and pay close attention to the questions.
Applications close 31 March 2022 with recruitment occurring throughout the month.
SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises is part of the Kelsian Group - Australia’s largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
Kelsian Group Limited is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. To find out more about the Kelsian Group visit www.kelsian.com