This role is the best!
Work across departments and become multi-skilled.
Experience the stunning Mighty Murray River all year round and enjoy
the travel benefits across all our products.
Career opportunities for the right person.
The PS Murray Princess is the largest inland paddle wheeler in the Southern Hemisphere. Accommodating a maximum of 120 guests and operating 3, 4 and 7 night cruises on the Murray River from Mannum, 87 kilometres from Adelaide, this stunning vessel attracts guests from all over Australia and the world.
About the role
With passengers numbers reaching capacity this role provides a mix of working across various departments on the vessel. On any one day you could be working in the bar, waiting on guests in the dining room, cabin cleaning or working in a Guest Services role.
All meals and accommodation on board the Murray Princess when rostered on duty are included. You are required to share a cabin and uniforms are provided.
This position requires energy, commitment, initiative, teamwork, ability to multi-skill, time management, and a passion for exceptional customer service. Work either 3, 4 or 7-day cruises.
- Proven strong guest / customer service skills
- Motivated with a 'Can-do' attitude
- Vessel or general maintenance experience
- Proven reporting and accountability skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform autonomously
- Proven ability to handle difficult situations
- Flexibility and reliability
- Interpersonal and relationship-building abilities
These key requirements will be complemented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Experience in working in a fast-paced team to reach goals - Essential
- Responsible Service of Alcohol - Desirable
- Food Safety Certificate - Desirable
- Experience in the Tourism, Hospitality, Transport or Marine industry - Desirable
If this sounds like your dream job (and it is), we encourage you to apply!
We are always searching for the best people to join us and welcome your application.
Murray Princess is part of SeaLink Marine & Tourism. SeaLink Marine and Tourism is part of the Kelsian Group - Australia’s largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
With around 10,000 employees, the Kelsian Group is one of Australia’s most experienced and diverse multi-modal transport businesses operating around 5000 buses, 120 ferries and 24 light rail vehicles, carrying over 207 million customers per year.