WANT THE KEYS TO A GREAT CAREER
Transit Systems is offering sign up bonuses of $6000.00 for experienced bus drivers.
To find out more register your interest.
Call: 1800 MYTRANSIT (1800 698 726)
Or Email: [email protected]
Women encouraged to apply!!
About the Role
You will be providing our passengers a safe, efficient and smooth bus services and excellent customer service. Our shifts have various start and finish times to ensure our services continue to run efficiently.
This could be either a PM or Broken Shift. A broken shifts attract a broken shift allowance our rosters run from Monday to Friday with Saturday and Sunday as optional overtime.
- Be a permanent resident of Australia or citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Have held an unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence for at least 12 months within the last 24 months
- Have a good driving record minimum 9 points
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
- Be willing to work all the shifts required of the position
- Maintain a weight below 130kgs
- Have a current Working with Children Check clearance
- Be willing to complete a medical
- If eligible you will participate in a Nationally recognised Certificate for Road Transport and Logistics (2 years) which will be delivered in our Driver Excellence Institutes
- Have access to Health & Wellbeing Programs
- Earning potential of $70,000 AUD to $80,000 AUD, with additional roster options available to increase earnings - rail, charters, broken PM and AM shifts
- Experienced and Inclusive Managers with an open-door mindset
- Secure employment with a diverse Australian company
- Career opportunities
- Out of pocket expenses for this role are fully reimbursed to successful applicants
About Transit Systems NSW
In partnership with Government, Transit Systems NSW innovates, designs, and delivers public transport solutions that attract passengers because they are easy to use, reliable, convenient, and safe. To ensure ease of use, we deliver integrated bus services and transport networks, intelligently easing road congestion and increasing a city’s sustainability and liveability.
Transit Systems NSW is part of Kelsian Group Limited, largest integrated multi-modal transport provider and tourism operator, with established bus operations in Singapore, London, and the Channel Islands. Kelsian provides essential journeys for customers by delivering safe and intelligent transport solutions designed to improve the sustainability and liveability of the communities we serve. As at 31 December 2022, Kelsian directly employs 9,223 people and operates 3,991 buses, 113 vessels and 24 light rail vehicles that delivered more than 257 million customer journeys over the last year. Website : www.transitsystems.com.au
Follow the APPLY NOW! button, further information about our operations can be found here: www.jointransit.com.au
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.