SeaLink Rottnest Island/Captain Cook Cruises WA/Swan Valley Tours
is looking for bright and energetic individuals with proven customer service and sales experience to join our Reservations Team. We have multiple Casual positions available.
Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
Training and development opportunities provided
About the Role
You will provide an excellent customer service experience to customers by welcoming them at the counter, over the phone and via email communication. You are the primary contact for our brand and the first point of contact for many of our passengers. Delivering friendly and welcoming customer service is a key feature of this role.
Some of the tasks that you will be responsible for include:
- Selling products across our award-winning brands: SeaLink Rottnest Island, Captain Cook Cruises WA, and Swan Valley Tours, to direct customers and travel agents, face-to-face, over the phone, and via email communication
- Process all reservations accurately and in a timely manner.
- Deliver consistent, warm, and friendly customer service.
- Manage check-in processes.
- Assist with the general day-to-day operation of the reservations office, including preparation for upcoming cruise and ferry departures.
- Help customers with general tourism enquiries.
To be successful in this role you will need to be committed to providing excellent customer service in a tourism environment, as well as:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced work setting.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- High degree of computer literacy and able to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, outgoing personality
- Well presented, professional appearance
- You show initiative and enjoy working as part of a small team.
- Availability to work on a 7-day roster, including weekends and Public Holidays
- Available to work across multiple locations (Perth CBD and Fremantle)
- Previous travel agent experience and/or fluency in a second language highly regarded.
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting a cover letter and your resume and explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 20 October 2023
SeaLink WA is a SeaLink Marine and Tourism company, part of the Kelsian Group - Australia's largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
Our purpose is to be a world leader in delivering essential journeys through safe and intelligent transport solutions and create brilliant customer experiences.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.