Join an award winning Tourism and Transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
About the Role
The Café Attendant primary function is ensuring at all times that our customers’ expectations are being met, sales and profitability targets are achieved, and Café administrative duties are completed accurately and efficiently. This will include working as part of a team and taking responsibility for the efficient operations of our Penneshaw Café.
High performance with the associated operational functions and administration requirements of this role is essential including strong interpersonal and organisational skills and effective communication.
Café Attendants are required to be flexible in their working arrangements and work weekends & public holidays and must live on Kangaroo Island.
This position requires energy, commitment, initiative, teamwork, multi-skilling, time management, organisational efficiency & self-motivation.
- Ability to work with and accept change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Initiative & self-motivated
- Achievement and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide superior customer service skills to our passengers
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in sales and customer service - Essential
- Experience in working in a fast paced team to reach goals - Essential
- Espresso Coffee Making - Desirable
- Food Safety Course - Desirable
- Responsible Service of Alcohol - Desirable
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
Applications close by 5pm Friday 30 September 2022
SeaLink Marine and Tourism is part of the Kelsian Group - Australia’s largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
Kelsian Group Limited is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. To find out more about the Kelsian Group visit www.kelsian.com