Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Training and Development opportunities provided
SeaLink is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their team!
Have a passion for North Queensland Tourism?
Experienced in customer service?
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
SeaLink Travel Group is a publicly listed multi-modal transport and tourism operator, delivering world-class customer services and brilliant Australian holiday experiences.
Carrying more than 350 million passengers a year in different locations around the world, our Group has over 8,000 employees operating more than 3,200 buses and 78 ferries in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, London, and Singapore.
SeaLink was founded in 1989 in Adelaide providing transport and ferry services between the mainland and Kangaroo Island. Today, we are a leading Australian marine, tourism, and public transport provider with established international operations in London and Singapore.
- Exceptional Customer service excellence
- Reliability and flexibility
- Exceptional time management
- Advanced computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Planning and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Availability to work across a 7-day rotating roster 06:00 AM to 06:15 PM
These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- Qualification in Telecommunications - Desirable
- Qualification in Travel and Tourism - Desirable
- Sales and customer service experience - Essential
- Experience in working in a fast-paced team to reach goals - Essential
- Experience in the Tourism Industry - Desirable
- Experience in the Transport Industry – Desirable
About the role
The Sales Consultant is a Customer Service Superstar!
Superior communication skills are utilized at all times by both our external and internal customers. This role requires energy, dedication, and multi-skilling and offers empowerment and autonomy to each consultant who will work towards meeting & exceeding individual and team goals in support of our strategic goals.
It is imperative the Sales Consultant is willing to develop and learn new skills to enable the performance of the various tasks required in the Terminal Services Department, including, efficient sales of ferry tickets selling & promoting SeaLink’s range of travel products, excellent customer service and etc.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you to apply!
Applications close on 9th September 2022. Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and the position may close earlier than stated if we have found a suitable candidate.
SeaLink Travel Group is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encouraging applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.