Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
Training and Development opportunities provided
About the Role
The Public Area Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the restaurants, public and staff villa areas in the Kingfisher Bay Resort to the highest organisational standards.
- Customer focused
- Positive, can do attitude
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions within set guidelines
- Has a strong work ethic
- Exhibits people management skills and understand cultural diversity
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Previous hotel or resort cleaning experience highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to work in a close team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and organise multiple tasks with a commitment to follow through to a successful completion.
- Hold a current drivers licence
Employee Benefits - conditions apply
- $1000 Annual SeaLink Employee Travel Allowance
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Free ferry transfers to-and-from the island
- 25% off resort dining, retail and spa
- Free Island 4WD bus tours
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can in the track record section of the application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.
SeaLink K'gari incorporates Kingfisher Bay Resort, K'gari Beach Resort, and Fraser Island Barges & K'gari Explorer Tours.
K'gari … A World Heritage listed island off Australia’s Eastern Queensland coast, is the world’s largest sand island, stretching over 120km. With cool towering rainforests to walk through and explore, over 100 freshwater lakes to swim in, including the iconic Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, and an amazing beach highway, where else would you rather be.
Though surrounded by untamed wilderness and rugged terrain, Fraser Island boasts luxurious, relaxing and natural accommodation experiences.